Selleys Appliance Touch Up
Is a brushable white paint that will not yellow with age or exposure to high temperatures. Designed for small repairs and touch ups to your appliances eg Fridge, stove etc.
- Easy to apply with brush applicator
- Will withstand heat up to 200°C
- Will not yellow with age or exposure to high temperatures
- Water resistant
- Dependable – Colour matched to Australian & NZ produced white goods standard
- Can be tinted (for pastel colours only) by adding a small quantity of universal tinter (obtainable from paint shops).
- Can be removed with paint stripper but this may attack the surface – so use with caution
- Once it is dry, Appliance Touch-Up is non-toxic
- 15mL Bottle
- Viscous white paint with solvent odour.
- Mitre 10
- Home Hardware
- Thrifty link
Where can this product be used?
- Repairing scratches and chips to Bathroom fittings and sinks
- Repairing scratches and chips to refrigerators and freezers
- Repairing scratches and chips to stoves and cook tops
How to use this product
- Shake the contents well before use.
- Check colour-shading compatibility in an inconspicuous area before proceeding
- Ensure surface to be treated is clean and dry.
- Apply Appliance Touch-Up using the brush applicator provided.
- To touch up deep scratches, apply one layer at a time and allow to dry thoroughly between coats (approximately 2 hours).
- Screw top back on tightly.
- If surface has rusted, you will need to neutralise the rust with an appropriate rust converting agent.
- Check colour shading compatibility in an inconspicuous area before proceeding.
- In areas where the repair may come into contact with fat splatters etc it may yellow.
- Keep a canister of SELLEYS Sugar Soap Wipes nearby for quick and effective clean up.
- Clean up excess with Mineral Turpentine prior to cure.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 706.
- If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water and seek medical advice.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately inhaling the vapours of this product can be harmful or fatal.
- If in eyes, hold eyes open and flood with water for 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention.
- If skin contact occurs, wipe off wet paint. Wash with soap and water. Solvent use on skin is not recommended. Paint will peel off naturally in a few days.
- For further information refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).