Selleys Appliance Touch Up
Is a brushable white paint that will not yellow with age or exposure to high temperatures. Designed for small repairs and touch ups to your appliances eg Fridge, stove etc.
- Easy to apply with brush applicator
- Will withstand heat up to 200°C
- Will not yellow with age or exposure to high temperatures
- Water resistant
- Dependable – Colour matched to Australian & NZ produced white goods standard
- Can be tinted (for pastel colours only) by adding a small quantity of universal tinter (obtainable from paint shops).
- Can be removed with paint stripper but this may attack the surface – so use with caution
- Once it is dry, Appliance Touch-Up is non-toxic
- 15mL Bottle
- Viscous white paint with solvent odour.
- Mitre 10
- Home Hardware
- Thrifty link
Where can this product be used?
- Repairing scratches and chips to Bathroom fittings and sinks
- Repairing scratches and chips to refrigerators and freezers
- Repairing scratches and chips to stoves and cook tops
How to use this product
- Shake the contents well before use.
- Check colour-shading compatibility in an inconspicuous area before proceeding
- Ensure surface to be treated is clean and dry.
- Apply Appliance Touch-Up using the brush applicator provided.
- To touch up deep scratches, apply one layer at a time and allow to dry thoroughly between coats (approximately 2 hours).
- Screw top back on tightly.
- If surface has rusted, you will need to neutralise the rust with an appropriate rust converting agent.
- Check colour shading compatibility in an inconspicuous area before proceeding.
- In areas where the repair may come into contact with fat splatters etc it may yellow.
- Keep a canister of SELLEYS Hand Kleen Wipes nearby for quick and effective clean up.
- Clean up excess with Mineral Turpentine prior to cure.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 706.
- If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water and seek medical advice.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately inhaling the vapours of this product can be harmful or fatal.
- If in eyes, hold eyes open and flood with water for 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention.
- If skin contact occurs, wipe off wet paint. Wash with soap and water. Solvent use on skin is not recommended. Paint will peel off naturally in a few days.
- For further information refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Ready to use wipes to help clean up dirty hands after messy DIY tasks such as gardening, repairs, car maintenance etc. Designed to effectively remove substances such as glues, silicones, grease...