Selleys Windscreen Sealant
Selleys Autofix Silicone Windscreen Sealant is a neutral cure black silicone R.T.V. rubber for sealing leaking windscreens quickly and effectively.
- Selleys Autofix Windscreen Sealant forms a permanently waterproof seal which is unaffected by vibration and temperature extremes.
- Shrinkage during curing is negligible (which means spaces filled with sealant stay filled after curing).
- 75g tube
- 310g cartridge
- SuperCheap Auto
Where can this product be used?
- It seals leaking windows and windscreens quickly and adheres to painted surfaces, metal, glass, rubber and most plastics.
- It can also be used to seal around rubber door seals.
Autofix Silicone Windscreen Sealant prevents the penetration of water, dust and drafts.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Most Plastics
- Avoid smearing excess sealant on glass or paintwork. Use masking tape for a neat appearance, or where clean-up is difficult.
- WARNING: On contact, uncured sealant irritates eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
- If wearing contact lenses, take special care that lenses do not become contaminated with silicone.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Remove from skin immediately with a cloth and wash with detergent and water.
Selleys Autofix Silicone Marine Sealant is a clear, highly waterproof, acid curing silicone with good adhesion to marine materials.
D-MASTIC is an alkyl resin modified, oil based caulking compound. It forms a tack-free skin on the surface when exposed to air but remains soft underneath.
Autofix Silicone Instant Gasket is a tough black R.T.V. silicone rubber which replaces conventional cork gaskets.